An engaging online resource for pre-schoolers and children in the early primary grades. Developed with experts on early childhood education, Early World of Learning offers rich resources designed for easy integration into classroom instructional plans and library programming.
- Easily navigable pages with colourful visual cues and voiceover audio for pre-readers.
- Activities, games, and experiments in more than 20 categories span curriculum topics, including language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Know It section of nonfiction topics of high interest to young users.
- Rich collection of educational, interactive games.
- Robust collection of educator resources, including an educator guide and print-and-do activities.
- 24x7 Access to Resources
- Anytime Anywhere access
- Read Out Option for Young Learners
- Device independent, can be easily accessed on SMART Boards, Tablets, Optimised for iPads
- Welcome to Reading provides levelled reading practice to develop and strengthen phonics, vocabulary, phonemic awareness, and comprehension skills.
- Play offers activities, games, and experiments in more than 20 categories span curriculum topics, including language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Know It offers a first encyclopedia with dynamic visual navigation that encourages young children to explore nonfiction topics of interest.